Want to set out a camping adventure this spring, but not quite sure where to start with packing? Don’t fret – our SIMPLR packing guide will prepare your for the ultimate outdoor experience!
No matter where you choose to explore, these campsite essentials are ones you shouldn’t skip!
- A durable, weather-proof tent
- Quality sleeping bag, blankets and pillows
- First aid kit and pocket knife
- Toiletries and hygiene products
- Food and plenty of water
- Cookware/utensils, ice chest and napkins
- Camping chairs, garbage bags and insect repellent
- Waterproof matches, battery powered lantern and flashlights
SIMPLR Tip: Pack a stack of old newspapers to get your campfire going.
The Experience Enhancers
Packing the essentials is a great start, but adding in these items will crank your camping game up just a notch!
- Inflatable mattress
- Portable stove and coffee maker
- Quality hiking boots
- Fishing gear (Don’t forget your license)
- Board games, books and wireless music player
SIMPLR Tip: Be sure to store the contact information of your area’s park rangers and police department for any emergencies.
The Cool Additions
With so many neat and innovative gadgets out today, it’s almost impossible to not add them to your list – even if your initial goal is to experience nature without the extra fluff. These cool additions will make your trip a little more modern.
- Water filtration bottle
- Portable shower
- Collapsible hot tub
- Solar powered device charger
- Compact portable ice machine
- Outdoor adventure apps for your smartphone
SIMPLR Tip: Do your research and check out some camping hacks and tricks!
Did you know there are 59 national parks in the United States? Check out our top picks:
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
- Big Bend National Park, Texas
- Ozark National Forest, Arkansas
Wherever the road takes you this spring, be sure to keep your camping gear, tech and valuables protected with a SIMPLR protection plan that best fits you!